Today, I worked on my end of the month portfolio and learned I was qualified for position at Kumon. For the rest of the day I have to work on my LinkedIn profile and work on my interview questions for tomorrow.
I worked on the Project Inception lab phase 3. The instructor did an overview of networking.
I started phase 3 and looked at a presentation
Today in class we practiced typing and put some final touches on my portfolio and then worked on my accountability assignment. All in all good day in class.
Today we continued our Project Inception Lab in CTT. While doing that we also watched a slide show on Networking and how it works.
Today, I dedicated the first half of my day to editing and perfecting my portfolio. Later on, I delved into the process of adding a chart to a Google Doc, making progress on my accountability project. Towards the end of the day, I focused on researching Blue Shield of California in preparation for our moc interviews tomorrow.
Today, I first typed for 15 minutes.
Next, I went straight into working on my elective for the week. I completed my first project, which was a flyer for Sunshine Express. Then I worked on my second project on creating a Google Sheet on Art Museums.
Lastly, I write a blog about what I did today.
Today was my first day back…I started the final 100 hours of my internship. It’s great to be back! I began the day with a check-in with Carrie and Jose to go over the final 100 hours. Then after I did the usual job listings post, I picked up where I left off in the last project I was doing – figuring out how to share a network folder between a Windows VM and a Linux VM. I also joined the CTT class for the last hour. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Full Time, Contract (2 Months)
Description: Full-time, 2-month contract position. Involves managing all office operations and keeping the company’s headquarters organized, stocked, and running smoothly.
Company: American Airlines
Location: San Francisco International Airport
Description: Performs a wide variety of clerical/admin duties. They emphasize feeling “free to be yourself”.
Company: Impel Integrated Tech Services
Location: Oakland, CA
Job Type: Part-Time (3 days a week), Temporary (1 year)
Description: Performs a variety of desktop support and troubleshooting duties. Involves attending training.
I have had a tough day. I started with Job Postings and posted a listing. My next listing was a little different than the norm as the employer used a different Job Application process style. After getting everything set, I noticed that it had a 1099 status. I usually avoid these listings and chose to avoid this one too. So I then went to SkillSoft, worked it for an hour, practiced my typing skills and now it is time to check out.
Highline Warren · Fairfield, has an opening for a full-time, entry-level, on-site Customer support position. Pay starts at $22.00 per hour.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for taking, processing, and resolving customer’s orders. The associate in this position will serve as the primary contact for order fulfillment including, processing and shipping customer orders.
- At least 1-3 years of related work experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the above duties, required.
- A proven track record in school or work experience in working with people and excellent communication skills. At least one year of transferable experience is required with telephone/customer relations and customer service procedures.
If interested in a career in the Automotive Parts industry, click the LINK here for more information and an application.
Today I posted my usual 3 Job listings. The quality of the jobs today was pretty good for the right person. I am real close to accomplishing this task within a one-hour time frame. My file folder work is intense and I am seeing some light and getting a better understanding of the system. and I’m gonna get this typing down ii it kills me to do so.
People Ready A full-time position in Fairfield, on-site. Pay is $20.25 per hour.
We are searching for a motivated individual who enjoys variety in their day and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a Customer Service Staffing Representative. Also known as a Staffing Specialist.
This individual will support the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations, including helping recruit new applicants, assisting applicants through the employment process, matching applicants with rewarding work, ensuring our customers’ open positions are filled, setting appointments, meeting with new and existing customers, generating sales and more.
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate degree preferred
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to management and employees
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as resumes and procedure manuals
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Requires a valid driver’s license
If this job offering interests you, click the LINK here for more information and to apply.
Transpac Inc Transpac specializes in importing, marketing, and selling everyday and seasonal gift products, decorative accessories, home décor, and floral products to the various markets in the Gift industry as well as numerous National key accounts.
A full-time, on-site opening in Vacaville. Pay starts at $16.00 to $17.00 per hour.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain the problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with the placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Miscellaneous administrative duties and projects, as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- In-person office setting
- Extensive phone and computer use
- When required, the ability to move, carry, or lift objects of varying size, weighing up to 10 lbs.
- High School diploma required.
- Proven customer support experience with sales and major accounts preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Interesting and could be the right job for the right person. Click the LINK here for more information and to apply.
A Game Consulting – Vallejo, CA Has a full-time, on-site, customer support opening. $45,000 – $56,000 a year.
Provide product and service information to customers by answering questions and offering assistance. Offer tailored solutions to customers that exceed their needs by actively listening to their needs and concerns. Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of our services, products, and sales promotions by attending company meetings and client webinars.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 0-2 years of previous experience in customer support, retail, enrollment, or sales.
If interested, click the LINK to find out more and apply.
At the beginning of the day, I typed for 15 minutes.
I, next worked on an Elective for the week. I am working on creating a flyer for Sunshine Express’ grand opening. I am not that great at this task but repetition is the key!
Lastly, I wrote my blog on what we did today.
Today we started the Project Inception lab, We started by doing the later phases of the lab due to us having experience with the project from orientation.
I worked on the project inception lab. I also worked on the core training presentation.
I worked on Project Inception Phase 2, and it’s going well.
Today I was faced with creating a profile to sum up my adventures here at CTP, I also spent some time working on my interview questions and answers in preparation for our Moc interviews tomorrow.